The European Commission, after receiving the favorable scientific evaluation from EFSA, recently approved the use of five new GMO events and renewed the authorization of three others. Cultivation, on the other hand, was not authorized.
- three variants of “stacked” maize:
- MON 87427 x MON 89034 x MIR162 x NK603
- MON 87427 x MON 87460 x MON 89034 x MIR162 x NK603
- MON 87427 x MON 89034 x MIR162 x MON 87411
- two soybeans:
- MON 87751 x MON 87701 x MON 87708 x MON 89788
- the renewals:
- MON 88017
- MON 89034
In our catalog there are kits that allow the identification of all these events, including the new transgenic soy event which has three “classic” markers of transgenesis p35S, tNOS and PAT within it.
Now SYHT0H2, when detected, according to the EU labeling and traceability rules, will also have to be quantified to verify its presence above the limit of 0.9%.
For more information fill out the contact form!